Alan Biller and Associates is seeking a highly motivated RFP Specialist to join our Menlo Park team, which is currently working remotely.
- Research, write, edit, format, and proofread RFP responses and proposals; manage content within the RFP database
- Create, manage, and customize compelling technical presentations and other marketing collateral; develop impactful, high-quality graphics, images, and illustrations to effectively convey complex technical concepts
- Collaborate with teams across the firm, including Senior Management, Research, and Investment Operations
- Facilitate review and approval process
- Oversee consistency with our brand voice, ensuring design and branding consistency
- Support the firm’s overall business development and client retention objectives
- Preferably 2-4 years’ proposal writing experience within a marketing department within the financial services industry
- Bachelor's degree - English, Marketing, Communications, or Graphic Design
- Excellent written, oral and presentation skills with exceptional attention to detail
- Organization and project management skills
- High proficiency with Microsoft Office suite
- Strong quantitative and analytical skills
- Visual design experience with emphasis on technical content
- Ability to work efficiently and accurately under pressure, while meeting commitments
We offer competitive compensation, bonus and benefits including a 401(k), a “take what you need” time off policy and reimbursement of expenses for work toward CFA, CAIA and CIPM designations.
The Firm has a practice of promoting from within and rewards significant contributions to the company.
Since 1982, Alan Biller and Associates has specialized in fiduciary consulting to employee benefit plans. We advise on approximately $100 billion, for nearly half of which we have discretion as OCIO, making us one of the largest OCIOs to defined benefits plans in the country. We have an impeccable reputation for ethical behavior, and for making recommendations and decisions based on strong and independent research. We do not offer any proprietary products.
Alan Biller and Associates is an equal opportunity employer.